We’ve officially had our first major snow event of the season after a wonderfully mild couple of months. If you were like allot of folks who held out on getting the snow and cold weather gear, and were stuck looking crazy during the #Blizzard0f2016, listen up. These snow boots are the best for winter–from spurges, deals, to the fashionable options, we’ve got you covered. These are LSX approved and TV reporter tested.
- Price range $39-$70
- Waterproof synthetic upper, quilted detailing, front zip closure at shaft, round toe
- Lightly padded insole, faux fur lining, textured outsole
- 2″ heel, 9″ shaft
- Man made materials, Imported
- Price Range $50-$150
- Material: 26% Rubber 41% Leather 31%
- Waterproof, Non-Slip Rubber Sole
- Weather rated to -20°F with Thermolite insulation
- Price Range: $90-$200
- Removable ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot can be removed for drying
- Leather upper, Textile lining, Synthetic sole
- Seam-sealed waterproof nubuck leather uppers with a rubber lower portion
- Heel Height: 1 in.
- Sorel rated to -40°F during active use
- Price: $75-$150
- “This edgy lace-up boot has it all: a lug sole, shearling lining, contrasted laces and so much character!”
- Shearling lining
- Lace-up boot
- Heel Height: 3.75 in
- Price Range: $224-$295
- Leather with suede upper features a waterproof and windproof membrane that “vents” moisture from inside the shoe for a durably waterproof boot.
- Removable sockliner for breathability and additional warmth.
- Heel Height: 1 in